EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEY – HiPO
HiPO (High Performance Organization) is an insight-driven framework that helps you build success from the inside. It assesses your organization across four pillars to improve employee engagement, leadership excellence, strategy- and goal alignment, as well as organizational capability.
Kantar TNS employee research model – HiPO- has been empirically and statistically tested, validated and developed through nearly a million of interviews for clients of different industries all over the world.
Exampel of questions that HiPO can answer:
- How engaged are my employees and how can I improve their engagement?
- Are my employees aligned with my strategy and goals?
- How strong is the leadership in my business?
- Where should I prioritize effort and investment to become a high-performance organization?
Key benefits of using HiPO:
- You get a clear picture of your company performance and actionable information on where to improve.
- You obtain a comprehensive evaluation of employee engagement, leadership excellence, strategy- and goal alignment and organizational capability.
- You acquire meaningful KPIs for use in incentive plans linked to financial and customer relationship measures.
- You receive a picture on insights from a database of over 3 million interviews worldwide and over 20 years’ experience in employee research.